Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hello to All

Hi there everyone! Thanks alot of checking out my blog. The following entries are in chronological order; I have posted them so that from everything down is in the correct order of events. So unlike every other blog, I have rigged the system so that my trip is seen with our first adventures at the top of your screen, and then at the bottom is the end of our trip. Once you start going through them, it will become quite obvious what I mean. I don't want to confuss anyone, so I just thought I would explain. Things will be added now in the normal blog way, but I probably wont be adding things at all until my next adventure takes place. We'll see. Anyways, I hope you enjoy these pictures and for those who I saw, I hope you especially appreciate them. It was a ton of fun!

1 comment:

mariaborito said...

don't worry you're not "confussing" me. i got it right away! aren't i so s-m-r-t? hehe you should post though like all the time cause i love reading and knowing what's going on in your life sue!