Sunday, September 24, 2006

I Hate this Adventure

I hate this adventure! It is taking too long to get through, and the confussion and frustration is really annoying. I want to just come out on the other side already and know that I got through it and that I can now continue my life. I am in limbo, waiting and hoping but not knowing when the light and the end of the tunnel will shine. Where is the hope that I am looking for, and where is the satisfaction that I crave? I know it will come to an end but God only knows when that time will come. God, give me strength. God give me patience. God give me hope.

1 comment:

James said...

Praying for ya Sue.

I'm there for you if you need anything at all. My hope is that you make it through this hardship better for it. I truly believe you will.

Nath