Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Uruguay again?

So, I never ever posted about my Uruguay adventure, and I thought, hey, what the heck. I mind as well show you where I was, over three quarters of a year ago. I guess I've been reminded of it, since I recently was reunited with my great friend Steve, who I went to Uruguay with. I was reminded of how God really blessed me to go on that trip. As some of you may know, it was a really hard adventure for me, where God taught me some big lessons and really stretched me and molded me. It was hard, but in the end a true blessing. Looking back at these pictures, God showed me what an amazing gift that trip was, and how He was using it to strengthen me and to give me a bigger perspective on the life outside of me. It is a big world and I was able to see a glimps of a corner. It was fabulous! I hope you enjoy the pictures and if you any problems seeing it, let me know. Click on the album below, and also there are pictures of pre-Uruguay also, if you are interested. Just go to "my photos" to see the other albums I have up. Enjoy!

No comments: