Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cafe is Cancelled! Choir is ON!

Thanks to my mothers great suggestions, I am informing you all that the cafe is actually cancelled. In my last post I had mentioned the cafe that was happening at my church and I was so incredibly distrot that I couldn't perform in the upcoming play. Well, I guess God had different plans and the cafe is cancelled which means I'm missing out on anything! Yippy!!! It is sad that it's not happening, but such is life. So, if any of you were planning on coming, don't come because nothing will be happening! If you want though, you can come to my concert at Concordia Seminary, located on the Brock Campus. It will be happening on December the 1st at I believe 7:30! It should be good, so you may want to come and enjoy a night of classical music performed by a women's chorus! (Get tickets at the Brock box office. $10)

No comments: