Friday, November 24, 2006

Labyrinth of Uncertainty


So, my life has been a roller coaster of emotions and I have come to a place of puzzled confussion, and also a place of constant question and wonder. I feel like my life is full of change and unknowns and God is always doing something wacky with my emotions and my plans. Everything seems to be changing; my friends, my social life, my family, my schooling, my daily routines, my passtimes, my relationships and my spiritual life. Everything seems like a mess and I'm lost in the labyrinth of uncertainty. I feel like Sarah, trying to rescue Toby from King Jareth. She has to go through all of these trials and I feel almost like I'm in the falling pit with all of the "helping hands." They are all talking to her and giving her "advise" and pulling at her, being really creepy in general. But I just feel like I have all of these questions, all of these opinions, all of these "helping hands" in my head that are constantly plaguing me. I don't feel sure of much and I dont trust alot of what is going on in there. I don't know how to get to the end of the maze and come to my final destination. At the same time, I havn't found the path that leads me there. I do have some amazing friends that are helping me through it all, but it just doesn't make sense. Why are things happening the way they are, and why do I have to go through this? I wish I could just skip this part, and get to the final ball. But, I guessI need to be able to face my fears, go through the tunnels, face the monsters, meet some new friends, and defeat the spell of King Jareth. I need to be able to free the little child, but it is just a question of how?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Suz! You are such a sweet person and I think you are questioning what everyone should and does question about themselves. I think you are stronger than what you give yourself credit for. Enjoy the changes of life and take in each experience as a lesson and a growth time. I will keep praying for you! LEXI