Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Project Number 2!

The second project was strangely enough not as bad. Again however, I spent my entire weekend devoted to this stupid project but this time, I was done with one hour to spare and I didn't stay up all night. The project was for my Qualitative Research Methods class and I had to create a proposal for a research project. I again could choose any topic of my choice within the confines of the sociology of health. I decided to look at how single mothers perceive the effects of an intentional community on their health; basically came up with a sweet project looking at how awesome Women4Women is. Anyways, the paper was quite straight forward, but a lot of writing. I finished the paper today and the total amount of page s was...drum roll please, 40 pages!!! I have never written so much in my life. Mind you that does include a 9 page ethics proposal as well as a two page bibliography. But whatever the case, it was freaking huge! I am happy to say, that it is done and I only have one more paper to write this term! Praise the Lord!! (and to think that I'm taking spring courses! I'm not going to think about that yet)
































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rose said...

1. google told me not to go to the above link since it "might harm your computer". Yikes!

2. Sue, great job! You are such a hard worker, it's amazing! And what an accomplishment! Congrats!

<3 <3 <3

lovetolaugh said...

No pressure, but you need to BLOG here, b/c this is a lONG time ago!! ANd you have AMAZING news!!!