Friday, June 19, 2009

Do I Even Attempt to Revive This

So I don't even know if I dare to revive this old blog. I don't know why I would, or what I have to say, but my life continues to be filled with adventures and so I'm sure I could continue to find things to write about. But, who even reads my blog anymore? I'm sure you have all given up by now, and really I don't actually know if after this post I'm actually going to keep writing. But, whatever the case, here is my first attempt at trying to revive this old thing. Stay posted for my latest adventure.

6 comments:

uhkholij said...

well, I subscribe, so I read it :D I'd love to hear more about your adventures!!!

Ben said...

Here's another one still reading!

Rose said...

Me too!

Erika said...

hey, this is good news. i almost DID NOT check because we all know the condition of your blog BUT this is a wonderful surprise and very exciting. look forward to reading more.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I about the collection should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

What touching a phrase :)